- 10-May-2014 to 20-Dec-2015 (CST)
- Winterville, NC, USA
Store Manager Directs, supervises and coordinates activities involved in assigned store as directed by Area or District Manager. Ensure that all sales transactions, reporting requirements and administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner. Sells merchandise to individuals in a company designated store or kiosk and has management responsibility over the store. This position will report to and assist the Area Manager or District Manager, and on an as need basis to the Regional Manager and other Corporate Management in daily sales at the store location assigned.
Store Manager Areas of responsibility/duties include but are not limited to:
• Greets customer on sales floor and determines make, type, and quality of merchandise desired by customer.
• Achieve customer "very satisfied" standards by maximizing the customer's experience and the store's revenue by managing the process of direct selling to customers.
• Train and develop all sales consultants to ensure consistency and that staff is knowledgeable and capable of meeting store goals. Attend training meetings and/or training conference calls as directed by Area or District Manager.
• Prepare a daily/weekly/monthly sales plan to meet and exceed store and individual sales goals.
• Supervise subordinates to ensure accurate and timely completion of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) activities to meet company compliance.
• Strong time management skills through successfully completing all requirements of a Store Manager, including but not limited to: proper store/staff scheduling, completing proper paperwork within timeframes given, completing scheduled inventories properly, etc.
• Inspects premises of assigned store to ensure adequate security exists, physical facilities comply with safety ordinances, and the store is neat and clean by consistently using the Store Operating Routine (SOR) sheet.
• Opens and closes store according to company policy and guidelines, including but not limited to running reports and completing deposits.
• Display leadership and professionalism at all times through using creative ways to motivate sales staff to meet and exceed store/company sales objectives.
• Coordinate sales and promotional activities of staff, increasing sales and profitability of the store.
• Ensure proper levels of inventory maintained at all times, takes inventory of stock requisitions merchandise from warehouse, count and true up the store inventory on a weekly basis per operating procedures.
• Receives inventory in accordance to company guidelines.
• Displays merchandise the store based on approved planogram with current promotional materials and products in accordance with company guidelines.
• Have a strong working knowledge and enforcement of company policies and procedures and direct compliance of consultants through strong knowledge of company intranet that provides the most updated materials.
• Effectively and properly diffuse customer escalations promptly and with the utmost professionalism.
• Utilize labor management tools, including effective scheduling (ensuring proper coverage of the store to cover absences, lunch breaks, training of consultants, etc), to maximize productivity and profitability.
• Effectively Recruit through local community recruiting efforts and make hiring recommendations to AM/DM.
• Hold team members accountable for meeting minimum expectations regarding attendance, production, product knowledge, etc. Consult with AM/DM and Human Resources regarding personnel issues.
• Demonstrate ability to successfully implement Business to Business (B2B) sales for self/subordinates/store effectively.
• Ability to provide adequate development of Bench Strength to meet company's internal focus on internal development.
• Other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by immediate supervisor.
Store Manager Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Store Manager Education/Experience:High School Diploma or GED with one or more year's management experience in a retail environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Store Manager Language Ability:Must be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must be able to write and review routine contracts and correspondence. While speaking with customers and/or other team members you must always do so professionally and effectively at all times.
Store Manager Reasoning Ability:Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or verbal form. Follow instructions, read, and interpret documents for operating, training and disseminating to other team members. Also must be able to deal with customer complaints.
Store Manager Computer Skills:To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of basic computer skills, processing software and basic applications of POS (Point of Sale).
Store Manager Hours of Work and Supervision:This position is based on a schedule set by the Area / District Manager, working a minimum of 45 clocked hours per week, with rotating Monday through Saturday days and hours. A minimum of two evenings per week and 2 Saturday shifts per month are a minimum requirement of this position. 40 of the 45 hours are required to be scheduled during your store business hours.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings